Re: [O] How to filter on files

From: Rene
Subject: Re: [O] How to filter on files
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2013 20:11:57 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Brand <michael.ch.brand <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I think this simplified part of my config for
> org-agenda-custom-commands is similar to what you are looking for:

Yes.  That's exactly what I did initially.

But I find it more elegant to build the agenda once (let's say for both
office and home) and then hit a key to filter/restrict the scope to just one
broad context (let's say office tasks and appointments), instead of
rebuilding the agenda all the time.

--
rene