[O] Is it possible to specify the starting number of headings at exporti

From: Yujie Wen
Subject: [O] Is it possible to specify the starting number of headings at exporting
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 21:05:01 +0800

Hi, there,

  I am wondering whether it is possible to define the starting number of headings when exporting org-mode files.

  The problem is that, I had a long Org file that I want to separate it into several small ones, each will be exported to a HTML file. But if so, every exported HTML will have the headings numbered from 1, while I prefer the headings be numbered as if they are exported from one file, to show the continuation of contents.

 I searched the Org document but didn't find anything useful. I would appreciate very much If you have come across some similar requirement and give me any guidance. Thanks!

Regards,
Yujie