[O] rainbow parenthesis with org babel for reveal.js export

From: bernard
Subject: [O] rainbow parenthesis with org babel for reveal.js export
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 14:03:26 +0000 (UTC)

Dear list,

I am currently very happy to use orgmode and org-reveal [0] to create slide
for my lessons about programming.
I enjoy using src block to have automatic syntax highlighting for the code
fragments.
However, I now have the joy to teach a lisp variant (Clojure) for which I
have some syntactic coloring in HTML.
However, I miss rainbow parenthesis (and my students even more so !).
org-reveal page says : "Org-reveal use Org-Babel to highlight source codes."
hence my message here.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated !

Best Regards

Bernard

[0] https://github.com/yjwen/org-reveal