Re: [O] tricky odt export needs

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: [O] tricky odt export needs
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 22:02:31 +0100

Hi, Dan,

Is this the message you get?

 No such file: /[path]/OpenDocument export failed: FIXME?

Does the error always occur when you have my filter set, and never when
you don't?

Does it matter whether you're restricting export to subtrees?

After some more testing, I'm seeing the above error message myself in a
limited set of circumstances (only during subtree export, and only when
the target/bookmark/label is at a higher heading level than the
reference). But whether I use the filter or not does not seem to matter.

I enclose a working version of the filter again, on the off chance that
there was a typo in my previous message.

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
  (defun my-odt-filter-pagerefs (text backend info)
    "Make page-number references rather than textual references in
  ODT export."
    (when (org-export-derived-backend-p backend 'odt)
      (replace-regexp-in-string "text:reference-format=\"text\""
"text:reference-format=\"page\"" text)))

  (add-to-list 'org-export-filter-link-functions
               'my-odt-filter-pagerefs)
#+end_src

Yours,
Christian