[O] imaxima babel

From: yggdrasil
Subject: [O] imaxima babel
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2013 23:58:35 +0100

Hi,

Is there a way to evaluate imaxima source code in org-mode to display
the latex output inline in the org-buffer? I have found in [1] how to
evaluate maxima code, but I don't understand if and how to adopt it to
get the nice latex/pdf output. Any pointers appreciated, or just whether
it is possible or not.

I am running emacs 24.3.1 with org mode 7.9.3f.

Thanks,

Johnny

Footnotes:
[1]  http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages/ob-doc-maxima.html