[O] [bug] [babel] repeated exports w/ inline src blocks yield different

From: Charles Berry
Subject: [O] [bug] [babel] repeated exports w/ inline src blocks yield different results
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 04:18:38 +0000 (UTC)

|   #+END_SRC
|
|   ,----
|   | t
|   `----
|
|   `2'
|
|   end of buffer

`----

and you see the extra '#+END_SRC' line.

And if you keep repeating those keystrokes, the second result again appears.

However, sometimes a minor change and then an erasure (perhaps 'a a C-x u')
followed by the export keystrokes yields the correct result.

There are some other forms of misbehavior: if  I change the header arg
in the src block to  ":exports results", then the first export is correct,
but the second export skips execution of the src block and writes the code
in the export as if ':exports code' had been given.

But again 'a a C-x u' seems to clear whatever condition causes the
misbehavior.

Remove the "src_emacs-lisp{...}" and clear with 'a a C-x u' and
everything works fine again through multiple exports. I tagged the
subject line '[babel]' because of that.

Chuck