Re: [O] ODT export produces odt file which MS Word 2007 can't open

From: Gary Oberbrunner
Subject: Re: [O] ODT export produces odt file which MS Word 2007 can't open
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 09:13:39 -0500

Yes, Word opens your resaved version with no errors.  It does have odd large bullets with the number "10" in the bullet; that is so weird I've attached a screen shot.

On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 5:38 AM, Jambunathan K <address@hidden> wrote:
Gary Oberbrunner <address@hidden> writes:

> I don't have OpenOffice on this machine so can't check it there.

Using LibreOffice, I re-saved the file you shared to use
OpenDocument-v1.1 format.  Does Word import this file without errors?

Btw, the files created by the ODT exporter are marked as 1.2.

--
Gary