Re: [O] Near real-time preview of PDF/ODT export?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] Near real-time preview of PDF/ODT export?
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:20:59 +0100

Hi Torsten,

address@hidden writes:

> Hi Alan,
>
> nice, you might can start easily asking him to solve the installer
> problem and provide an package for a ELPA repository. That alone would
> allow much more people to use it.

Regarding this very first request: where can I find documentation about
creating a package? I searched for "create ELPA package", and I got
links such as http://tromey.com/elpa/upload.html which tells me
"package.el is pedantic about the header and footer comments, please
make sure you have the correct number of semicolons and hyphens." but
not what I should put. Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Thanks,

Alan