Re: [O] imaxima babel

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] imaxima babel
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:54:46 +0100

Hello Johnny,

address@hidden writes:

> Many thanks for all the help! I have now figured out how to use maxima
> from org-mode source blocks and display the results as pretty printed
> equations online. To remember, I made a small summarising example file,
> attached below for posteriority.

This is very useful, thanks a lot. A couple comments and questions on
your example file (which would be a nice addition to worg).

It would be useful to know more about maxima and how to enable it with
babel (a link to existing documentation, if there is any, would be
great).

In my setup, the previewing latex fragment keybinding is "C-c C-x C-l",
not "C-c C-x C-x".

I tried previewing the fragment, but I got the error:

,----
| Failed to create dvi file from
/var/folders/68/fvntfrw92y50gkk_67rkhsfw0000gn/T/orgtex16220cbr.tex
`----

Looking at the tex file and the log file, it seems that the tex files is
to be processed by xelatex, but the command called seems to be pdfTeX. I
probably have something misconfigured, but I don't know what it is. Any
suggestion?

Finally, and it's a nitpick: breaking lines in the middle of (info ...)
links prevents following them using "C-x C-e".

Thanks again,

Alan