[O] How can I convert a org file to a flowchart

From: Feng Shu
Subject: [O] How can I convert a org file to a flowchart
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 12:14:46 +0800

Hello:

I have to draw a flowchart with many many nodes (about 500) and less
construct types(only sequence construct and condition construct),

Now I use org file record all the node labels, How can I convert this
org to a flowchar if i use tag and link to record all the construct?

for example:

* A
* B :COND:
* C