[O] Filter for recursive counting (org-hierarchical-todo-statistics)

From: Fletcher Charest
Subject: [O] Filter for recursive counting (org-hierarchical-todo-statistics)
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 14:21:55 +0100

Dear community,

My org-hierarchical-todo-statistics variable is set to nil in order to obtain a recursive count of my TODO items in subtrees. However, I would like to know if it is possible to filter this count to include only some TODO keywords. A real-life example :

I use the TODO/DONE keywords for actions on which I can act directly, and the TOCOMPLETE/COMPLETED keywords for actions that will be instantly done when all their children are done (no "direct action" required). What I would like in that case is having a recursive count only for the TODO/DONE keywords, by not taking into account the TOCOMPLETE/COMPLETED keywords in the cookie.

Thank you very much for your help,

FC