Re: [O] exporting a shopping list to my android phone?

From: Robert Eckl
Subject: Re: [O] exporting a shopping list to my android phone?
Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2013 18:36:35 +0100

Matt Price <address@hidden> writes:

> I just asked this question I guess, but:  I do most everything in org,
> including composing shopping and packing lists, and so forth.
> Occasionally I would like to access these on my phone.  From what I
> can tell, org-mobile doesn't do quite what I want which is to let me
> toggle the state of a checkbox with my thumb as I throw something into
> a shopping cart, or pack a piece of clothing or rock climbing gear, or
> whatever.
>
> Does someone else out there have a workflow for this task they can
> recommend? If so I'd appreciate it!  Thanks,

Do you know MobileOrg for Android?
It's not really what you want, but you can synchronize your org-file
with itemizes. On Android phone you can edit the file and put an "X" in
the "checkbox". So it seems to be near to your requirements, your thumb
have to find the big X, an other character is not accepted by org-mode.

Cu,

Robert