Re: [O] Column view not changeable

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] Column view not changeable
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 11:32:41 +0000

Renger van Nieuwkoop <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi
> I tried to change the face of column view in the options (because it
> is now grey background with very thin fonts and hardly readable).
> I set the options back to standard (as the option is "changed
> outside"), but every time I restart I get the old settings.
> I looked in my .emacs file but haven't found anything that changes
> this face. I use color-theme-dark-laptop, but the same problem happens
> with other color-themes.

I had this problem.  I found I had to explicitly set it to something
using the customisation interface.  Resetting to standard (which I
assume means reverting) didn't work for me either.  If you set something
and save for future use, you should find a custom-set-faces entry in
your .emacs or wherever your customisations get stored.
--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.50.1, Org release_8.2.3c-250-gd35233