Re: [O] bug with :wrap when exporting

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] bug with :wrap when exporting
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2013 13:43:11 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

address@hidden writes:

> The following patch (from maint) fixed the problem shown in the ECM.

Off topic question: what does ECM stands for? (I understand it's a small
example showing a bug, but I could not find the meaning of the acronym.)

> Does it still work in the general case?

I'd gladly test it, but I'm not sure how to do it. I understand I need
to switch branch to the maint branch on my git clone of the repository.
But then what is the simplest way to test this different org version
without changing my current installation? Should I simply launch "emacs
-Q" the evaluate something like:

(add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/org-mode/lisp")
(require 'org)

?

Thanks,

Alan