Re: [O] #+PROPERTY: for babel header args worked... then it didn't

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] #+PROPERTY: for babel header args worked... then it didn't
Date: Fri, 6 Dec 2013 01:37:31 +0000 (UTC)

Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> nexgo.de> writes:

> James Harkins writes:
> > Now I'm working on a short article-class document, and I included the same
> > #+PROPERTY at the top, and... no effect. But... *the lines are identical*.
> > ??
>
> Did you C-c C-c the configuration lines (or reverted the document)?

Argh... that must have been it. No, I didn't.

Out of curiousity, will C-c also work for "#+startup: beamer" lines?
"Refresh setup current buffer" is kind of annoying :)

Re: Sebastian's question, it couldn't be a regression. I rendered the beamer
document on Wednesday, no problem, and created the problem document on
Thursday. No git updates in between.

I'm sure Achim's answer is what I missed.

hjh