Re: [O] Can't write accents in R graphics

From: Bernd Haug
Subject: Re: [O] Can't write accents in R graphics
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2013 21:48:06 +0100

Hey,

The thread's a bit stale, so sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here,

On 5 December 2013 20:15, John Hendy <address@hidden> wrote:
> Can you do it straight from R? Might be a better place to start? If not, I'd
> look into that first to avoid googling org and ESS stuff in vain!

More concrete: Try using cairo_pdf as your graph output function in R.
It can do PDF exports with non-ASCII characters.

Caveats: Getting Cairo for R may be some work on Windows from what
I've heard. Also I was still on 2.15.3 when I had this working.

Cheers, Bernd
--
Senior Software Engineer
Xaidat GmbH