Re: [O] org2blog problems.

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] org2blog problems.
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2013 13:26:30 -0500

Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:

> I have been attempting to use emacs org2blog but am now consistently
> getting this error report -
> Contacting host: www.sharons.org.uk:80
> xml-rpc-xml-to-response: XML-RPC fault `Incorrect username or password.'

> Why cant I log on with org2blog please? Is it because either .netrc or
> org2blog have a maximum password length please? That’s the only thing
> that I can think of as to why it is consistently failing.

Punchagan (the author of org2blog) occasionally appears on this mailing
list, but given that you didn't get an answer the first time you asked
the question, he seems not to be watching ATM. You might have better
luck contacting him through github. In any case, the problem you are
having has nothing to do with org, so unless somebody else here happens
to be using org2blog and has the inclination to help, you are likely to
be disappointed in getting an answer here. Not meaning to discourage
you: just setting expectations.

Nick