Re: [O] Bug: Bad ODT files when including multiple images [7.9.3f (relea

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Bad ODT files when including multiple images [7.9.3f (release_7.9.3f-17-g7524ef <at> /usr/share/emacs/24.3/lisp/org/)]
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 00:43:57 +0530

The fix is available in private repository:

    http://repo.or.cz/w/org-mode/org-kjn.git

As far as schema validation with .rnc files go, draw:name is an optional
attribute of draw:frame.  So, I am not sure why LibreOffice is insisting
on draw:name to exist and be unique.

Due to the above issue, I have also retired the support for
short-caption.

See my not pertaining to LibreOffice upgrades here:

    http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2013-12/msg00477.html

Due to this issue, I proposed that I maintain ox-odt.el right within
Emacs bzr repo.  Unfortunately, it resulted in some heated exchanges.

   http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2013-12/msg00509.html

To the people who rely on ODT exporter for their day to day use and want
it as part of Emacs

1. Find someone with Copyright Assignment to fix the critical issue(s).

2. Write to Gnu/Linux distributors - Debian, Gentoo etc - and persuade
   them to apply patches from my private repo before building the
   org-mode or Emacs deb packages.

Download the files.  Don't use git.

The files relevant to ODT are

    1. lisp/ox-odt.el
    2. etc/styles
    3. etc/schema
    4. contrib/lisp/ox-jabref.el

(3) above is optional.  (4) is needed if you need export citations with
JabRef.