Re: [O] [RFC] About `org-export-with-\(fixed-width\|tables\)'

From: Florian Beck
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] About `org-export-with-\(fixed-width\|tables\)'
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2013 23:08:13 +0100

> I don't think option 2 is really useful, but I don't mind either way.

Actually, I would find it useful (because I sometimes export my notes as
an ebook and tables get garbled on the way).

Tables are kind of tricky to get exported correctly and it seems quite
reasonble to optimise them for a certain export backend and ignore them
otherwise. One might also have lots of tables that don't export
correctly (typically, because they are too wide).

--
Florian Beck