[O] --more--?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [O] --more--?
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2013 12:54:52 +0000

I'm publishing a rather long org-mode document and want it to break
after the first paragraph  so that you have to explicitly click the
document title to get it all to show. In WordPress its done with
'--more--' but what is it done with in org-mode please? I've been
looking at the org-mode 'org manual 8.2.3c' but cant find it. Is there
such a thing in org-mode please?

Thanks
Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944