Re: [O] tables on org-mode.

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] tables on org-mode.
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 18:27:21 +0000

On Thu, 26 Dec 2013 17:15:47 +0100
Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > This in org-mode -
> > ** Table 1. Breast Cancer and Hormone Replacement Therapy: Results
> > From the Reanalysis of Epidemiologic Studies by The Collaborative
> > Group On Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer. | Time on HRT   |
> > Breast Cancers Diagnosed During 20 Years Between the Ages of 50-50
> > Years | Extra Breast Cancers |
> > |---------------+--------------------------------------------------------------------------+----------------------|
> > | /             |
> > <
> > | >                    | | Never         |
> > 45/1000
> > | -                    | | Used 5 years  |
> > 47/1000
> > | 2/1000               | | Used 10 years |
> > 51/1000
> > | 6/1000               | | Used 15 years |
> > 57/1000
> > | 12/1000              | /Data from Beral V. Lancet.
> > 1997;350:1047-1059.(3)/
> >
> > Shows up when exported as this section of a screenshot (attached),
> > where it can clearly be seen as unaligned and with no visible cell
> > borders.
> >
> > So how do I get them both please?
>
> What Org version do you use? I cannot reproduce it in 8.2.4.

I would've said "the current git version" which has been regularly
updated since the end of November. But, I looked in my .emacs file and
I couldn’t find it! So it now says -
;;(add-to-list 'load-path "/home/boudiccas/git/org-mode")
(require 'org-mode)
(add-hook 'org-mode-hook 'turn-on-font-lock)

And I found out that it wasn’t compiled so that’s now done as -
sudo emacs -batch -Q -L lisp -l /home/boudiccas/git/org-mode/mk/org-fixup -f
rg-make-autoloads-compile

But I still have the same problem when exporting via org2blog. The
relevant url is
http://test.tgmeds.org.uk/2013/12/26/postmenopausal-hormone-replacement-therapy-and-breast-cancer/
This shows the finished org-mode -> org2blog posting, but the tables
just aren't coming through properly.

Sharon.
Debian testing, Fluxbox 1.3.5, LibreOffice 4.1.3.2
Registered Linux user 561944