Re: [O] Contribution: ob-groovy.el

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Contribution: ob-groovy.el
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2013 14:08:57 -1000

Aloha Miro,

Thanks for your contribution to Org mode.

Have you signed the FSF papers so that ob-groovy.el can be added to Org
mode?  See:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#sec-6

Contributions by authors who have not signed the FSF papers are
typically added to the contrib directory and are not distributed with
Emacs.

Also, are you willing to draft documentation?  For a link to a
documentation template, see:
http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/languages.html

I was going to suggest that you use the Scala documentation as a guide,
but it doesn't exist! In fact, Scala doesn't appear in Worg's list of
languages supported by Babel.  One of those days ...

Thanks again for your contribution.

All the best,
Tom

--