[O] Org-drill installation

From: Todd Neufeld
Subject: [O] Org-drill installation
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2013 05:30:04 +0000 (UTC)

Hi all.

I am very new to Emacs and Org-mode,
but am really enjoying it so far.

I am having trouble installing org-drill,
or at least running it.

I have followed the directions of checking off the "drill" box in the
customize variables - org module, as directed from the worg page.
And I have made sure it was saved.

It seems, to my beginner's eyes, to be in my .emacs file.
But when I go to run spanish,org I get [No match] or at first a message
"Wrong type argument: commandp, org-id-get-with-outline-drilling."

I have been trying to install org-drill manually, but have been unsuccessful.

Any help would be much appreciated, and thanks for indulgence with a very
beginner question/ situation.

todd