Re: [O] latex equation and html export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] latex equation and html export
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2013 08:53:06 -1000

Aloha Joseph,

Joseph Vidal-Rosset <address@hidden> writes:

> Unfortunately, this code does not give a good translation in latex , here
> is the result in the tex file:
>
> \begin{equation}
> \label{eq:2}
> A [image: \to] [image: \neg{}] B
> \end{equation}

I get this LaTeX, which works as expected:

\begin{equation}
\label{eq:2}
A \(\to\) \(\neg{}\) B
\end{equation}
% Emacs 24.3.1 (Org mode 8.2.4)

Also, IIUC the Org mode manual at section 11.8, the HTML back-end wraps
its contents within a `<div name="equation">' tag (although I get <div
class="equation">). I don't work with HTML export much, but I believe
this is what you need to format the output with a style sheet.

hth,
Tom

--
T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists
735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813