Re: [O] publishuing in html5

From: Catonano
Subject: Re: [O] publishuing in html5
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2013 12:31:42 +0100

Nick,

2013/12/18 Nick Dokos <address@hidden>
I'm not suggesting that you write this stuff in each and every file in
your blog. I'm just suggesting that before you can even have a blog (at
least using this mechanism), you have to first figure out what the
problem is and resolve it. Then you can optimize.

If the above works, then it's straigthforward to translate this into
settings that you can put into your .emacs. If it doesn't, anything else
you or we do is wasted effort (of which there's been plenty in this
thread).

I'm sorry that you feel this thread to contain wasted effort.

I have to say that I disagree.

In fact, it's solved, it works now, and it works by indicating html5 in the configuration rather than in a file.

I was probably confused by reading both the manual and the Worg guide.

I see your point of starting from the easy and then figuring how to generalize. But, you know, cognitive paths are personal.

That's why I published a simple example project for anyone to inspect.

Sometimes wasting effort is due to assuming your peer is traveling along the same cognitive path that you would.

As you can see, it worked.

Thanks anyway for your help

I think I will have to use your suggestion to move from a configuration based html5 publishing to a templates based one.

I'll let you know