Re: [O] Let's discuss citation and Org syntax

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Let's discuss citation and Org syntax
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 09:08:44 +0100

Hi Rasmus, hi the list,

Reading this thread I've understood that the question of html export of biblatex citations is still an open problem for org-mode developers, right ?

Thanks to the online manual and the help of the list, I have succeeded to write a template of koma-article class which is correctly exported both in latex and in html. But I meet the problem of exporting  into html footnotes and references.

At the moment, what is the best i.e. the more convenient solution?

My best wishes for this new year,

Jo.