[O] Emacs: unifying citations between html and latex in org-mode - Stack

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] Emacs: unifying citations between html and latex in org-mode - Stack Overflow
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2014 19:21:14 +0100

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7268797/emacs-unifying-citations-between-html-and-latex-in-org-mode

Hello the list,

Reading this page and the last reply, I've tried to use ebib in order to get both html references and latex references as well. It seems it works correctly in latex with ebib + biblatex, but in html, nothing works correctly vis-à-vis references.

Can someone could help me to understand how using ebib in order to get references in latex files as well as in html files?

A simple example could be helpful.

Many thanks,

Jo.