Re: [O] sum up variables from different org-mode tables

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] sum up variables from different org-mode tables
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2014 16:29:36 +0100

Hi all

On Fri, Nov 16, 2012 at 4:16 PM, Michael Brand
<address@hidden> wrote:
> [...]
>    A nice solution for variant 2 would be if
>    @address@hidden = remote(A, @>>$$#) :: @address@hidden = remote(B, @>>$$#)
>    could be simplified to
>    @address@hidden = remote($8, @>>$$#)
> [...]

Because I need the above indirection of remote references I
implemented it a few days ago, see the attached patches. Comments are
welcome, otherwise I will push the changes to the Org repo in a few
days.

This is the use case that is checked in the Emacs Regression Test
test-org-table/remote-reference-indirect in
testing/lisp/test-org-table.el:

#+NAME: 2012
| amount |
|--------|