Re: [O] Bug: HTML Export doesn't handle internal link with spaces [8.0.7

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: HTML Export doesn't handle internal link with spaces [8.0.7 (8.0.7-6-g13cb28-elpa @ /home/jbalint/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20130812/)]
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2014 01:03:41 +0100

Hello,

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Also, I think there will be a problem if an internal link contains
>> brackets. E.g, how to create an internal link to the following headline?
>>
>>  * Some [headline]
>
> Maybe we can just escape square brackets for such internal links.
> At least this would solve the OP problem.

I'm not sure to understand. IIUC, one reason for url-hexification is to
avoid forbidden characters in Org links, i.e., Org hexifies links to
escape characters like brackets.

Do you mean using another escape mechanism? If so, I think the problem
would be the same as before (impossible to know if link at point was
escaped or not in the first place).

Another idea would be to get rid of automatic hexification in all cases,
and have more tolerant regexps for links.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou