[O] puzzling org-mime-htmlize

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] puzzling org-mime-htmlize
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2014 13:55:40 +0100

Hello the list,

Back to gnus in order to improve my life in emacs, I meet a very strange
problem with  org-mime-htmlize. The  more surprising  fact is  that this
problem does  not appear  on my  laptop (running  with GNU  Linux Debian
testing) but only with my PC (running also with a Crunchbang + Debian
wheezy upgraded to  testing). Therefore I have imported  my .gnus.el and
my  init.el from  my laptop  to my  pc, but  very strangely  the problem
persists !

It is the same settings, the  same O.S. , even the same org-mime.el
and it works on laptop, not on my pc.

Here is the error message:

Creating LaTeX Image...
Failed to create dvi file from /tmp/orgtex11506Npy.tex
Auto-saving...

I do not know what to do, because I can't guess where the problem is.

I send this message with Gnus to say you that your help is very welcome.

Jo.