Re: [O] html5 generation minor bug

From: Rick Frankel
Subject: Re: [O] html5 generation minor bug
Date: Wed, 08 Jan 2014 14:01:47 -0500

Bastien-

On 2014-01-04 09:36, Bastien wrote:
I will look at making this the default when i have time if the doctype
is html5 (`org-html-html5-p' is true), but it requires some work to
get the info structure passed down to `org-html--anchor'.

Sure -- please let us know when you have more time for this,
I'll not touch anything in this area.

Re-visiting this, it seems to me that there is really --- with current
browsers --- no reason to default to having both a name and id
attribute on anchors (`org-html-allow-name-attribute-in-anchors' t).

Having both is a throwback to early browsers (ie6 anyone :) that
wouldn't recognize the id attribute on anchors.

Changing the default to nil, would fix the issue with html5 without, i
believe, having any negative effect on (x)html4 output.

Agreed?

rick