[O] Texlive packages in Gnus via Org

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] Texlive packages in Gnus via Org
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 11:04:17 +0100

Hello Nick, Bastien, Eric, Uwe, and the list,

I know that I am obstinate, but I am obstinate about this topic because
I feel that what I would be happy to get is not
impossible. Unfortunately, I am an amateur, bad in programming languages
and I am unable to reach by myself this goal.

Now I am finally able to write a formula in a Gnus article, like this
simple one for example $ p → p $ .

But I need more. If I write

#+begin{equation}
A m ¬ ¬ A
#+end{equation}

I am not sure that it will work. It would be already very nice.

I know that the latex code

\begin{equation}
A \vdash_{m} \neg \neg A
\end{equation}

will not work, neither for example if I try to use another texlive
package like bussproofs.

I wonder how it is possible to get png images in Gnus for everything
that is created by latex, as it is possible already to get it for html
via org export.

It could be very nice for the scientific community to get such a tool
thanks to Gnus + Org.

Best wishes,

Jo.