Re: [O] Texlive packages in Gnus via Org

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Texlive packages in Gnus via Org
Date: Thu, 09 Jan 2014 13:35:42 +0100

Hello the list,

The good news is that it is therefore of course already possible NOW to use Org
inside Gnus and  that everyone can use  the export into html  for a very
clean scientific correspondence.

Many thanks to  Carsten Dominik, to Bastien Guerry, to  Eric Schulte and
Dan Davidson, and to all this great  team of Org. Forgive me if I cannot
quote all the names.

Best wishes, and happy new year again !

Jo.