[O] org export for both latex and beamer, a recipe?

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] org export for both latex and beamer, a recipe?
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 12:36:44 +0100

Hello the list,

It's very nice that an org file can be exported both to a .tex file with
article class as well as to beamer class.

Here is my question:  does anyone knows how mixing in  the same org file
what is supposed to be in the paper.tex and what is only for a talk with help
of beamer?

I would  be very  happy to  be able to  write a  draft in  org-mode with
saying to myself for example «this list  must be in my talk». But I know
that showing a list  with beamer in a talk does  not require exactly the
same properties than  writing a list for a paper  (with beamer class the
exposition of the list can be dynamic).
The best  would be to succeed  to write the  same org file, in  order to
have only to change the Latex class: beamer or article, the export would
make all. Is it possible?

I hope to have  succeeded to write clearly my question  and what I would
be glad to get. I do not know if is possible, and I am not sure that the
Org manual explains this point.

Best wishes,

Jo.