Re: [O] Citations and references in ODT

From: Aric
Subject: Re: [O] Citations and references in ODT
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2014 20:24:41 +0000 (UTC)

Ken Mankoff <mankoff <at> gmail.com> writes:

> And this 2013 post saying "yes" https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-
orgmode/2013-07/msg00969.html

> But I'm not sure if that 2013 code is part of the latest ELPA distribution,
or if there is extra work to get it set up on my system.

It does not appear to be, as I just did download the updated org-mode
distribution. I mistakenly only copied in the ox-jabref.el and could not get
it to function. But now I see there are several other files that need to be
updated as well.

If this could become functional, it may avoid export to markdown, but
modifying the formats will need to be easily accomplished like csl. I look
forward to getting a functional bibliographic system going for odt files.

aric