Re: [O] Beamer title is (incorrectly?) outside of a frame

From: James Harkins
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer title is (incorrectly?) outside of a frame
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2014 14:39:32 +0800

On Monday, December 23, 2013 4:25:50 PM HKT, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> James Harkins <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> One question, though: How would I determine the LaTeX document class
>> programmatically?
>

>   (plist-get info :latex-class)

Patch attached. The patch is based on release_8.2.4 (as noted in my bug report from a few minutes ago, I can't perform any Beamer export against current master). If it doesn't apply against master, I'll be happy to tweak it, once the other bug is fixed.

Let me know if there are any other problems, say, LISP style errors. I wrapped my change in a (let...) to isolate it from other bits of the code.

Tests:

- Export to beamer, presentation mode, without ignorenonframetext option: Title appears in its own frame, exactly as before.

- Export to beamer, presentation mode, *with* ignorenonframetext option: Title appears in its own frame. Without the patch, the title frame was missing.

- Export to beamer, using article class and the beamerarticle package: Title appears, without begin/end{frame} (same behavior as without the patch).

I haven't signed FSF papers, though... I guess I should get on that.

hjh