[O] Sh-ALT-RightArrow behavior has changed to demote only first subheade

From: Susan Cragin
Subject: [O] Sh-ALT-RightArrow behavior has changed to demote only first subheader when subheaders collapsed
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 08:01:03 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

I noticed that the behavior of SHIFT-ALT-RightArrow has changed when the
subheadings are hidden.
Before all the subheadings changed at the same level. Now only the heading
immediately below it does.
See below for my example.
This is my ordinary setup for my agenda. However, on the day I am working on, I
move the date (Sunday 12 January) out to Level 1, so it comes immediately to my
attention.
It used to be that I would promote Sunday 12 January to Level 1, and its three
subheadings (Agenda, TODO and Journal) would promote also, to Level 2. But now
only Agenda does so.
??
Ditto the reverse, to demote.
This may be new functionality, or it may be a bug.
Please note that I have a today-compiled version of both emacs and org-mode on
my machine.
Susan

* 2014 Agenda
** January