Re: [O] multi-line citation export issue

From: Ken Mankoff
Subject: Re: [O] multi-line citation export issue
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2014 21:04:11 -0500 (EST)

On Mon, 13 Jan 2014, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

Use export snippets:

 @@latex:\cite{....}@@

I am not familiar with export snippets, but I guess from that syntax that I will not be able to export with citations to ODT/DOC. Right now one org file exports well to both formats.

I will deal with multiple citations by not having spaces, and find some other way (rewording?) to deal with the \cite[foo bar]{baz} situation. And maybe someone more versed in org source can file this as a bug, even if not a priority.

  -k.