Re: [O] Buffer local alias?

From: Andreas Leha
Subject: Re: [O] Buffer local alias?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 10:50:57 +0100

Hello Sebastien,

"Sebastien Vauban" <address@hidden>
writes:

> Hello Andreas,
>
> Andreas Leha wrote:
>> The drop of the implicit naming of call lines, for example, was (and
>> still will be for some of my files) a bigger issue.
>
> Could you remind me what's the problem you're talking of?

Evaluating a #+call line used to produce a result block named with the
name of the called code block and the arguments used.  That is not the
case any more.

Something like (off the top of my head):
#+call: foo(bar=1)
#+call: foo(bar=2)

#+results: foo(bar=1)
| the | results |

#+results: foo(bar=2)
| the | results |

Now, one has to name the call line to get a named results block.

I would not call it a problem, though.  The change just meant that I had
to introduce a lot of names for call lines in some of my files where I
relied on that implicit naming of results.
I know, that I have not adapted all affected files of mine.  So, if ever
I wanted to re-export these, I will need to do some more naming of call
lines...

All the best,
Andreas