[O] auto-fill-mode for text changes (plain-lists) indentation

From: Rémy Abergel
Subject: [O] auto-fill-mode for text changes (plain-lists) indentation
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 14:04:16 +0100

Hi Org users,

I am trying to set auto-fill-mode for text, adding in my .emacs:

(add-hook 'text-mode-hook '(lambda () (auto-fill-mode t)))

it works quite well but it seems to change the plain-lists indentation.

* without auto-fill-mode
+ item 1 :: description comes here
  indentation makes text start here
+ item 2 :: another description
+ item 3 :: here is a quite long description, that would be nice to have an automatic carriage return here
  indentation makes text start here

* with auto-fill-mode
+ item 1 :: description comes here
            Now text is indented from here :-(
+ item 2 :: another description
+ item 3 :: here is a quite long description, it is nice to have an
            automatic carriage retrun here!
            but now text is indented from here :-(

Is there anyway to use auto-fill-mode without changing indentation?
Thanks,
Rémy A.