Re: [O] Italicise block of text

From: Alexander Baier
Subject: Re: [O] Italicise block of text
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 17:50:55 +0100

Hello Roger,

when answering a mail/post from the list, please Cc the list in your
response, so other members of the list can see your mail to.

On 2014-01-15 14:30 Roger Mason wrote:
> But this does not:
>
> /Perhaps, but [...] to replacement./

> I just get a block of text bounded by / and / in the resulting pdf.

Maybe the markup gets escaped somehow by special characters in the text.
I do not know enough about the markup of org to help you here.  I think
Nicolas can give you a more satisfying answer.

Regards,
--
 Alexander Baier