Re: [O] Buffer local alias?

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Buffer local alias?
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2014 20:59:03 +0100

Andreas Leha writes:
> I am not as organized as Tom is.  So the chances to use my up-to-date
> orgmode and successfully export any of my org documents from a year ago
> (they are almost all 'Literate Programming' documents and, thus, maybe
> more fragile?) are slim.  I do not have numbers, but it seems like I'll
> need to adapt such documents all the time.

We've discussed this beforeā€¦ If you want anything "reproducible", you
either need to keep it up-to-date with rolling releases and regression
tests or you need an environment that can be frozen (i.e. a VM with the
data plus the OS and applications). Anything less than that is coming
back to bite you at some inconvenient moment.

Regards,
Achim.