Re: [O] odt exporter on mixed org setup

From: Rustom Mody
Subject: Re: [O] odt exporter on mixed org setup
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 22:50:09 +0530

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 8:22 PM, Jambunathan K  wrote:
> Rustom Mody  writes:
>
>> org-odt-data-dir is coming in bound to /usr/share/emacs/etc/org (which
>> is non-existent)
>
> Open a bug against the packager.

Dunno what you mean... I am using org fresh-cooked off git!
And anyway your setq to org-odt-data-dir has settled the issue as far
as I can see.

The only question I have (not so much an org question as emacs/elisp)
is where to put that setq and whether defvar would be better than
setq.

Currently I have a setq on org-mode-hook