Re: [O] modifying header when in columns mode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] modifying header when in columns mode
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 10:05:53 +0100

Hi David,

David Rees <address@hidden> writes:

> If I try to use a standard key like S-up I get:
> "org-self-insert-command: Text is read-only: "Type `e' to edit property"".
>
> If I try to eval org-priority I get:
> org-priority: Text is read-only: "Type `e' to edit property"

Use S-<left> or S-<right> instead.

That the keybinding for cycling through properties values' from within
the :PROPERTIES: drawer, and since priorities are just special properties,
the column view allows you to cycle through values with the same key.

This is only the case for properties that have a finite set of
possible values you can cycle through.  For others like SCHEDULED,
using C-c C-s will do.

HTH,

--
 Bastien