[O] Post() evaluates but fails in export

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: [O] Post() evaluates but fails in export
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 11:19:05 +0200

Greetings.

The following code evaluates just fine with C-c C-c, but fails during
export. This is with the newest org-mode just pulled and built. How do I
fix the issue?

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is a function I want to define (use below), but which I do not
want to export (neither code nor results).
#+name: foo
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports none :var bar="baz"
  (concat "bar" bar)
#+end_src

#+RESULTS: foo
: barbaz

Here is a function that uses foo() defined above. This evaluates just
fine with C-c C-c, but fails in export. It fails both in ASCII export
(C-c C-e t a) and LaTeX export (C-c C-e l p). The error is

org-babel-ref-resolve: Reference 'foo' not found in this buffer

#+name: nofun
#+BEGIN_SRC emacs-lisp :exports results :post foo("nofun")
#+END_SRC

#+RESULTS: nofun
: barnofun

All the best,