Re: [O] Different behavior of exported results in org-babel

From: Ahmadou Dicko
Subject: Re: [O] Different behavior of exported results in org-babel
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2014 21:07:25 +0000

Thanks a lot Nicolas and Nick.
I just tried it and everything works as expected.
Thank you very much.

On Sat, Jan 18, 2014 at 2:43 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:

> I have traced it down to org-babel-exp-process-buffer: it does the
> deletions of the source code blocks (possibly putting them back again
> if the header args tell it to) but it does not always delete the right
> region. More details later.

Indeed. I pushed a fix that should, hopefully, solve the issue.

Thanks to Ahmadou Dicko for reporting the problem, and to you for
tracking it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou

--
Ahmadou H. DICKO
statistician economist (Ingénieur Statisticien Économiste)