Re: [O] Automatically add a repeater when scheduling

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Automatically add a repeater when scheduling
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 12:30:16 +0100

Hi Marcelo,

Marcelo de Moraes Serpa <address@hidden> writes:

> This might be a good feature and I might looking into creating a new
> version that does this automatically, since I use the current day
> agenda view as my next actions list, and use it to automatically
> carry tasks to the following day, so the +1d repeater really keeps
> things clean for my specific workflow.

I've explored this a bit and this is complicated.

The syntax I had in mind is using (+1d) to add a repeater
via `org-read-date', which could be used to add more info
as well.

I'll put this on my "maybe" list anyway and see if I can
come up with something, as I agree this would be useful.

Thanks,

--
 Bastien