Re: [O] Unable to push to org-mobile

From: Dror Atariah
Subject: Re: [O] Unable to push to org-mobile
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 22:06:17 +0100

I'm sorry I keep bugging with this... ;)

On Dec 14, 2013, at 22:06 PM, Nick Dokos wrote:

> Nick Dokos <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Dror Atariah <address@hidden> writes:
>>
>>> 2. What's next? I believe this is a bug... How can I report it?
>>
>> Consider it reported - thanks for checking it. I'll push the proposed fix
>> later
>> on today. If it is wrong, we can revert it later, but at least for now
>> it seems to fix the bug.
>>

> I pushed the patch.

I believe that the patch is wrong. The line
"((eq (car x) :grouptags) nil)" is currently (as per the version of ELPA) #463,
but it yields the same error as the one I reported initially. I moved it to
line #464 (right after the one with ":newline") and it solved the issue.

1. Does it make sense?
2. If it does, then why?
3. Maybe you want to correct this?

All the best and cheers,