Re: [O] Error when unfolding trees and when mobileorg push

From: JBash
Subject: Re: [O] Error when unfolding trees and when mobileorg push
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2014 16:06:53 -0500

Thanks Nicolas.

The problem I had with unfolding is now gone.

However, when pushing to mobileorg, I now am getting:

Symbol's function definition is void: avl-tree-mapc

Thanks,
Jerry

On Mon, Jan 20, 2014 at 1:08 PM, Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

JBash <address@hidden> writes:

> I am getting the following error when unfolding certain trees (I believe
> this is only trees that have the PROPERTIES tag added automatically by
> mobileorg), and also when pushing files for mobileorg.  My search for this
> in the archives has not turned up anything as yet, and as my lisp skills
> are not up to the task, I am wondering if anyone would be able to help
> determine the cause of my problem and point me towards a solution.
>
> Many thanks,
> Jerry
>
> ---------------------
>
> byte-code: Wrong number of arguments: #[(tree data) "Ã ÄH >„
> $‡" [tree cl-struct-avl-tree--tags data avl-tree--do-delete 0 error
> "avl-tree--cmpfun accessing a non-avl-tree-" 2 "avl-tree--dummyroot
> accessing a non-avl-tree-" 1] 5
> ("/usr/share/emacs/23.4/lisp/emacs-lisp/avl-tree.elc" . 14221)], 4

Org uses a cache mechanism built over avl-tree library, which was
included in Emacs 23.1. I realize that `avl-tree-delete' signature
changed between Emacs 23.1 and Emacs 24.1.

The problem should be gone. Thank you for reporting it.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou