Re: [O] How to signal end of a section or subsection

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] How to signal end of a section or subsection
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2014 16:41:41 +0000

Hi,

I guess you can find plenty of discussions on this list on this topic so
I won't rehash.  Just to say that there has never been a convincing use
case that is not easily addressed with description lists and inline
tasks.  The former can be made to look like encapsulated sections on
export with appropriate customisation of the various export targets.

I suggest you check out the list and think about your actual use case.

--
: Eric S Fraga (0xFFFCF67D), Emacs 24.3.1, Org release_8.2.4-322-gece429